RV Insurance

At a minimum, the same amount of liability coverage required for a car is required by an RV in most states. Special cases are addressed in the next section, but you will definitely need a separate RV insurance policy if:

• Your RV is a motorhome (Class A or B)

• You do not own your RV outright

• Your RV is a rental vehicle

The law requires Motorhomes to have liability insurance while being driven on the road in most states. Full coverage can be optional based on whether you have the vehicle financed, but just because full coverage is optional does not mean you should opt-out.  

Let’s talk about what is the right amount of coverage for you.