Landlord Insurance

So you are getting ready to rent out your house or other investment property.  Now what? First, you need to know that your standard homeowners policy will most likely not protect you or your property once you move out and your tenants move in.  A Landlord policy provides both property and liability coverage specific to this use. Give us a call to find out more.